Learn colors for kids with spiderman - Color for kids to learn

Discussion in 'Liên kết' started by toidangky, Jun 19, 2017.

1. toidangky

toidangky New Member

This is Video Learn colors for children with spiderman - Color for children to learn with Small Car for Nursery Rhymes.
    Oh! Elsa and many superhero appear: Spiderman, set, mickey and hulk, sonic, songoku.

All super heroes wear colorful dresses: blue, red, purple, yellow, orange, black.
    Lightning-throated people jumped with utopian jumps and flew into the air and ran out to drive the orange car, shocking everyone. He jumped from side to side and jumped back and forth, looking happy. Next to the spider who drove a dark blue car, he flew around the building to another building and suddenly went swimming, diving, and then swimming.

Unbelievable, songoku also appeared and drove all cars: blue, orange, yellow, pink, purple ..., it was great, a colorful party full of fun ,,,. If you and your baby also like this video, subscribe to the channel and do not forget to comment on my video. I'm happy if you support me. Now watching and play with me:

This Channel is about cartoon characters as Spiderman, Hulk, Elsa...with music as finger family, nursery rhymes! Learn colors with Cars for Children, Toldders, and Baby. Learn colours with Spiderman, Hulk, Ealsa, ...