Jerry Jones basically ended the idea of a Dez Bryant return

Thảo luận trong 'Truyện' bắt đầu bởi linchao, 21/12/18.

1. linchao

linchao New Member

The Dallas Cowboys are focusing on beating their in-state “rivals” (using that word loosely) this week in the Houston Texans. It’s a big game as Dallas needs some positive momentum and wants to finally get on the right side of .500 for the first time this season.While they were preparing and planning their every move this week http://www.thecowboysfootballauthentic.com/jeff-heath-jersey-authentic , somebody else was trying to do the same from outside of The Star in Frisco. Former Cowboys wide receiver, the team’s all-time leader in receiving touchdowns, Dez Bryant made a bit Leighton Vander Esch Jersey of a splash on social media by announcing America’s Team as his preferred destination if/when he plays football again.During his weekly appearance on 105.3 The Fan in Dallas (it got a bit rocky seven days ago) Jerry Jones was obviously asked about Dez Bryant’s apparent desire to return. Even though he was spotted hanging out with Dez at a Beyonce concert just a few weeks ago, Jerry Jones did his best while on The Fan to put an end to this saga once and for all by saying the Cowboys have moved on.Many, including Dez himself, have suggested that Jerry was not down with the decision to release Bryant, but Jerry is making a big move by confirming his stance as being in agreement with the move. Whatever hopeful idea people did have of a return seemed to rest on Jerry maybe orchestrating it himself http://www.cowboyscheapauthenticstore.com/tyrone-crawford-jersey-cheap , but if he’s in alignment with the move then there really is nothing to see here.Hopefully we get to see Dez Bryant succeed on the football field again, and hopefully we get to see the same for the Dallas Cowboys. It doesn’t look like they will be together, though. Terrell Owens didn’t bother going to Canton for his Hall of Fame enshrinement ceremony, so officials from Canton came to him in San Francisco to give him his Hall of Fame ring last night.Owens said he was glad to come back to where he spent his first eight seasons to be honored, but that he didn’t have second thoughts about skipping this summer’s ceremony for his own in Chattanooga, Tennessee.“No regrets at all,” Owens said Youth Allen Hurns Jersey , via the Associated Press. “If anybody knows who Terrell Owens is outside the media portrayal of me throughout the course of my career. They know what I did. I stand by what I did. . . . When they tried to bring other things outside my body of work and my accomplishments, that was an issue for me. My stats spoke loudly. They spoke for themselves.”Owens’ stint in with the 49ers was his longest, as he bounced through stops with the Eagles, Cowboys, Bills, and Bengals. Regardless the location, he produced Cheap Zack Martin Jersey , and finished second all-time in receiving yards (15,934) and third in touchdowns (153).“I can’t look back and say I would have done anything differently,” he said. “I wanted to be a 49er for the rest of my career if that could happen, but not many people start and finish where they started. Look at Jerry [Rice], look at Joe Montana.”But mostly, look at Owens.

Chia sẻ trang này