Amazon makes huge FB mistake

Thảo luận trong 'Tư vấn - Quản lý địa ốc' bắt đầu bởi nbthtin, 20/5/14.

1. nbthtin

nbthtin New Member

Hey there,

Today I’d like to educate you about
    P1 Traffic Machine one of the most (if not THE most) powerful Facebook strategies out there.

It’s (by far) THE most effective way to build up large audiences on Facebook AND collect massive email lists, all at the same time.

And no, you don’t need paid ads to do it.

Got your attention?

Good - because you probably already tried implementing this without realizing that you only implemented the HALF of the strategy – which won’t get you much results.

Yes – even Amazon has this wrong. Last week I saw them make the exact same mistake that everyone else is making.

The thing, without doing the second half you’ll never get the results you want. It’s important you do it both.

This is something I’ve just recently learned from someone who’s been working on this strategy for over 6 months now.

So what is it? I’m going to e-mail you that tomorrow. In that e-mail I’ll send a video which explains the strategy in detail, and shows you exactly how to do it.
    That I e-mailed you about yesterday (to grow your FB pages & collect leads simultaneously) just went live.

In the video you’ll learn 3 things:

- What (by far) the most powerful FB strategy is

- Why everyone is doing it in the LEAST efficient way possible (yes – even Amazon)

- How to FIX it – and use it in your advantage (this part I like most)

You’ll love it!

You’ll also be the first to see a new Facebook software startup in action (you haven’t seen anything like this, guaranteed).

Keep an eye out on your inbox tomorrow!

Talk soon,

Name

Chia sẻ trang này