50+ meaning good night quotes, romance and funny in love

Thảo luận trong 'Thể thao' bắt đầu bởi tranngochan89, 25/3/16.

1. tranngochan89

tranngochan89 Member

50+ meaning good night quotes, romance and funny in love

In love there is always a romantic sayings and meanings for each other. So, in the evening, many people will spend affection for each other by sharing to the sentence or to give his beloved sleep.

[​IMG]
    Please send to you the good night quotes. Funny quotes, romantic love. Good for love of the beautiful and you always be happy!

1. Before you go to sleep, do not forget to say thanks for everything good that has happened to you in the last 24 hours. I am thankful at the moment for you.

2. Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow. – William Shakespeare

3. Night is a wonderful opportunity to take rest, to forgive, to dream, to smile and to get ready for all the battles that you have to fight tomorrow.

4. Day is over, night has come. Today is gone, what’s done is done. Embrace your dreams, through the night, tomorrow comes with a whole new light.

5. Blessed with peaceful nights greet mornings.― Junaid e Mustafa

6. Night is a gift full of beautiful dreams. So close your eyes and open the gift. Sleep Tight! Good Night! – Maham

7. Night is the time to dream, to forgive, to smile and sleep in thoughts so profound & deep! Good night to you! – Aiza

8. Don’t lose hope. You never know what tomorrow will bring. Good Night.

9. Never fear shadows. They simply mean there is some light near-by.

10. Always, end the day with a positive thought. No matter how hard things were. Tomorrow’s a fresh opportunity to make it better.

11. Sun is upset and Moon is happy, because Sun is missing you, and Moon is gonna be with you for the rest of the night. Have a wonderful night.

12. Saying a good night won’t cost me much, but it will surely make you smile. So sleep well my dear, coz this night will dwell for a new tomorrow. Have a lovely night.

13. No matter how far away you are, you will always be in my thoughts. Each day that we are together is the best day of my life.

14. We come with nothing and go with nothing. But one great thing we achieve is, a little remembrance in someone’s mind and small place in someone’s heart. Good night!

15. A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor’s book. – Irish Proverb

16. This is the end of the day, but soon there will be a new day. Keep your spirits up because there are always more chances.

17. As the moonlight dims and the world goes quite, give yourself some rest. Here is to hoping that your sleep is as sweet as you are.

18. A career is wonderful, but you can’t curl up with it on a cold night. Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only at night. – Edgar Alian Poe

19. If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. Good night

20. I think the best way to get a good night sleep is to work hard throughout the day. If you work hard and, of course, work out. – William H. McRaven

See also our love quotes here.

Chia sẻ trang này