45 More motivational quotes for students to study hard

Thảo luận trong 'Thể thao' bắt đầu bởi tranngochan89, 5/4/16.

1. tranngochan89

tranngochan89 Member

45 More motivational quotes for students to study hard

Today we send you motivational quotes for students to study hard. In the study, then perhaps our students always find it difficult or are bored with homework so will lead to depressed mood and want to give it away. But you should know that learning is an indispensable work to reach success.

[​IMG]

45+ motivational quotes for students to study hard – Quotes
    Learning is a stepping stone, also known as an inventory to help you in future work. Try hard to go to academic glory. Wish you have a successful career and good luck!
    People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily. -Zig Ziglar

Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great. -John D. Rockefeller

No masterpiece was ever created by a lazy artist.- Anonymous

I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. -Thomas Jefferson

Knowledge is being aware of what you can do. Wisdom is knowing when not to do it. -Anonymous

Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning. -Robert Kiyosaki

People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing. -Dale Carnegie

Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out. -John Wooden

Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because it’s safe or certain. -Anonymous

Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. -Winston Churchill

Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value. -Albert Einstein

A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. -David Brinkley

If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents- start charging for it. -Kim Garst

Don’t raise your voice, improve your argument. -Anonymous

Please share these good quotes to multiple people see. Thank you!

Chia sẻ trang này