Los Angeles Rams aplenty in top 100 2018 fantasy football rankings

Thảo luận trong 'Truyện' bắt đầu bởi linchao, 7/11/18.

1. linchao

linchao New Member

Over at Fake Teams Cheap Brandin Cooks Jersey , the SB Nation community for fantasy sports, they’ve got their top 100 board for the 2018 season up. Not surprisingly given how good the offense was in 2017, the Los Angeles Rams have plenty of players up and down the board.#2.) RB Todd GurleyA bit surprised JTG isn’t #1? Me too. He got nudged out by Pittsburgh Steelers RB Le’Veon Bell. Of Fake Teams’ seven staffers, three gave Gurley their #1 vote while only one gave it to Bell. The difference was that five staffers had Bell #2 while the four who didn’t vote Gurley #1 had him either #3 or #4. One of those staffers laid out the case in impressive depth here if you’re that dedicated of a fantasy nerd.Quibbling at this point as we all obviously agree Gurley is one of the best fantasy plays in the NFL this year, and if you’re a Rams fan with the #1 overall pick and you don’t take Gurley, you should sleep in a can. A cold can. Filled with bees.#38.) WR Brandin CooksThis seems awfully high for me.Cooks comes in ahead of Kansas City Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill, Steelers WR Juju Smith-Schuster and Detroit Lions WR Golden Tate who I personally expect to have better fantasy seasons not because of Cooks individually, per se.But the Rams have a lot of mouths to feed.You’ve got an offense with Cooks, WR Robert Woods, WR Cooper Kupp, Gurley and some combination of TE Tyler Higbee and TE Gerald Everett. Last year, Cooks had 114 targets with the New England Patriots, the lowest total of his last three seasons. Your 2017 LA Rams target leader? Kupp with 94. If we’re considering for fantasy implications the sheer simplicity of replacing now Chiefs WR Sammy Watkins with Cooks, your new WR1 is coming into a role that received just 70 targets last year.I just don’t see how the Rams could get Cooks the volume of work required to make him a top 40 overall player without doing so at a severe detriment to the rest of the offensive pieces.This isn’t to say Cooks shouldn’t fare well. Or even be more efficient. But the sheer volume at work here is probably too much to invest in this highly.If you’re looking for the positive spin, it’s right here:#81.) WR Cooper Kupp#82.) WR Robert WoodsThe reason nobody should be upset with the idea of Cooks not being a top target is that the Rams’ offense is so well-balanced. Would you rather have a top 20 WR with your WR2 and WR3 well outside the top 100, or have (perhaps easily) three top 100 WRs? There are arguments both ways, but there’s no denying the quality of the Rams’ WR depth chart right now.And that’s it. So a couple of other thoughts Cheap Robert Woods Jersey , with an obvious one up first.QB Jared Goff not listedNot terribly surprised here. There are 11 QBs on their list, and with Green Bay Packers QB Aaron Rodgers, Philadelphia Eagles WR Carson Wentz and Houston Texans QB Deshaun Watson all coming back from injury, I can see Goff getting edged out. Still, it doesn’t make me at all enthused to see:100.) San Francisco 49ers QB Jersey Cowpooperblow#4.) Arizona Cardinals RB David JohnsonIs this too high for a RB coming off of an ACL injury in that offense?#7.) New York Giants RB Saquon BarkleyThere’s no way I’m taking Barkley this year. He’s got a ridiculous skill sit, but the Giants’ line is soupy and I’m not terribly high on new Head Coach Pat Shurmur’s offensive system fantasy-wise. I do, however, think the Giants could be much, much, much better as a team this year.#17.) Minnesota Vikings RB Dalvin CookSee above: Johnson, David.#32.) Washington RB Derrius GuiceSniff.Sadly, the Fake Teams crew put out these rankings before Guice went down with an ACL injury that will see him miss the 2018 season. Sucks. I was tabbing him as my 2018 NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year. The Great War on Knees continues...What else stands out to you from their top 100? Thoughts on their rankings of the Rams? Fantasy expectations? Who are your sleepers and busts for 2018? LOS ANGELES RAMS (6-0) at SAN FRANCISCO (1-5)Sunday, 4:25 p.m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE - Rams by 12RECORD VS. SPREAD - Los Angeles 3-2-1, San Francisco 2-4SERIES RECORD - 49ers lead 69-65-3LAST MEETING - 49ers beat Rams 34-13, Dec. 31, 2017LAST WEEK - Rams beat Broncos 23-20; 49ers lost at Packers 33-30AP PRO32 RANKING - Rams No. 1 http://www.officialramsfootballstore.com/brandin-cooks-jersey-cheap , 49ers No. 28RAMS OFFENSE - OVERALL (1), RUSH (1), PASS (6).RAMS DEFENSE - OVERALL (11), RUSH (14), PASS (13).49ERS OFFENSE - OVERALL (13), RUSH (3), PASS (21).49ERS DEFENSE - OVERALL (19), RUSH (13), PASS (25).STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES - 49ers won four of five in series. ... Los Angeles last undefeated team in NFL. ... Rams 6-0 for first time since 2001. Started 6-0 in 1999, 2000, '01 while in St. Louis and lost seventh game each time. Last 7-0 start in 1985. ... Los Angeles RB Todd Gurley ran for career-high 208 yards, two TDs last week. Gurley is fifth player with 11 TDs from scrimmage in team's first six games. ... Rams averaging 32.7 points per game despite scoring TDs on only 56.7 percent of red-zone trips. ... Los Angeles leads NFL with 7.64 yards per play on first down. San Francisco ranks sixth at 6.92. ... Niners QB C.J. Beathard tied for NFL worst with seven turnovers past three weeks. ... Niners are 2-27 in last 29 games without Jimmy Garoppolo as starting QB. He is sidelined for season with torn ACL. ... San Francisco has three takeaways in six games. Only teams with fewer since 1940 are Steelers with two in 2011, '13. ... Niners have NFL-worst minus-11 turnover margin. ... Marquise Goodwin became third 49ers WR in past 15 seasons with at least 125 yards receiving, two TD catches in game. ... San Francisco seeks third straight outing with at least 400 yards of offense for first time since 2003. ... Fantasy tip: Raheem Mostert took over as 49ers' No. 2 running back last week and should get more looks after gaining career-high 87 yards on 12 carries last week.

Chia sẻ trang này